Reviews for "Aground"

Really enjoyed this game. Lot more to it than I thought there would be.

Was disappointed when completed it, will be great to see what comes next.

Kept me entertained for about 2 hours. Could have taken longer doing things but I tend to blitz quests to move onto the next thing.

Intially stamina was a real pain in the backside, but as goes on it was a none issue and allowed me to focus on collecting and building. Not that I would remove the stamina, game would have been too easy without that constraint.

Excellent stuff!

I really liked the didactics of the game :)

Oh my god. This was just awesome!
I so badly want a full version of this! :D
The gameplay is now very linear and it has a very "demo-like" feel to it but that doesn't make it less good. Very interesting world with nice characters, a cute artstyle and music... I could go on and on and on... Keep up the good work!
Will we maybe see this on Steam someday? :)

davidmaletz responds:

I hope so - and we have lots of plans for improvements/updates/future islands!

I liked this game. It is a good length, you don't really spend any time grinding for the next portion of the game. I think the NPC trading system was implemented well, and progression was, for me, satisfying. In my opinion, there's a lot of potential for this game to have sequel installments with perhaps a little more story or widened scope in terms of progression (e.x. airplane?). My one complaint was that the wyrm food took a while for me to find, but since it was tied to a secret medal, I can't be too mad as that was probably the point.

davidmaletz responds:

We're definitely planning sequels/updates! Check out our subreddit for announcements (in game description).

And yeah... the wyrm food needs at least some in game hint.

Good Game :)