Reviews for "Mr. T Vs Hitler"

I laughed. It's been a while

You found the greatest pictures. I didn't know that many pictures existed of T and especially of Murdock. Im-pressed.

cough

what the fuck is wrong wit this world i swear to god that the person before me was proablly a fucking kid and doesnt even know who hitlar was OMG i swear that was fucking funny and that bastard gave it a 0 come on u dumb fuck if u cant find humor in mr t beating up hitlar then what will u find it in ohhh let me guess u watch fucking anime dont u dont u well neway that was great

ROTFL I love ur work!

I remember ur site! You asked me to put it on my site ring(http://www.maxpages.com/a ndron57) I made it along time ago, and I put it on! Nice to see your still doing Mr.T flashes, I'm a long time fan! Keep IT UP!!!!

MrTpug responds:

Hey Jackass, Don't turn my Reviews into plugs. I've never had a site, I never sent you my stuff.

DON'T GO TO HIS SITE! It is just about 50 popups and no content! DON'T GO!

Really funny

This is really funny, I thought Hitler met Sadamm Hussien, is was Stalin.

YAY!

Murdock ate the kids and mr.t beat hitler!!!!!