Reviews for "Mr. T Vs Hitler"

Hell yeah!

That was really cool. I love animations with pictures of real people doing stuff. I was about to stop watching but then..... BILL AND TED! YEAH!

Truely, an epic flash

Lets face the facts, the animation in this, it sucks. But that just adds to the humor of this movie. And this movie has tons of it! This is probally one of the best things on newgrounds right now. I laughed my ASS off. I havent laughed that hard at a flash movie in, well, ever. This is going on my favorite submissions! Oh yea, Mr. T kicks ass! Bill and Ted kick ass!

Oh, and what was that song at the end of the video. That was sweeeeeet!

Thank you!
Allen

LOL THAT WAS FRIKKIN FUNNY

My god you're good.'I WILL KILL WEBSTER!'Where did you come up with that?

Haw!

And remember children, never eat your greens or drink milk, then you will be the perfect warriors... heil!

I love this one.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

-Ach, Where the hell am i?
-Greetings Komrade, how nice to see you
-NEIN!
-mwahahahahah!

you just gotta love that :D