For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mr. T Vs Hitler"

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Well done sir.

Very very funny ^^

A lot of people are talking crap cause they don't get much of the classic humor but i do so thumbs up, guy! ^_^

Helluva Good

But why does it take 2mins to get from china to washington DC, but 5 to go from Washington DC to Denver? Ah well, can't have everything!

lol

this is funny. Got to love that Nazi song in the beginning. and the a-team theme. :P Mr. T and his gold chains, don't mess with them. lol.

(actually it's Himmler that gets thrown on the moon. but i think it's funny regardless. :) )

Way hey hey!

Badly animated, but supremely funny. Especially when Goebells gets thrown onto the moon.