Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

Played this on hardest on the first try.

Reminded me of the Manga Goblin Slayer.

Just got raped, figuratively.

Its a masterpiece anyway.

DLord2 responds:

Really liked the game, however movement on the map is somewhat sluggish and could be made better. A map would be an adequate addition too.

Quite fun!

I've been playing for like 6 hours.... lol. I FOUND AN UNDERTALE REFERENCE

DLord2 responds:

You have to stay determined to beat the game, good luck!

I first tried this game without a priest, and died pretty early, but as soon as I added a super healer to my team I felt unstoppable, go cleric go!

Great game.

Thank you for your feedback!

Phew! Just finished the game on Normal after 14 tries or so... which goes to show how addicting, replayable and overall awesome it is. Kudos!
It does have a few small flaws. Sometimes heroes and monsters are hidden behind objects or each other so that I can hardly see what's going on (translucency would've dealt with that nicely). It happened to me a few times that a melee hero got stuck stuck behind some object and took a long time to get out of there and attack... although they did have some special ability to leap forward; and once, two of my heroes advanced to the left while the third was defeated by a charging monster to the right - and then I just emerged victorious... On another note, not really important for the gameplay but artifact names were sometimes unrelated to their bonuses, and I even got two completely different objects with the same name. The tips were good but it took me quite a while to figure out what mages can hold and still cast spells, and I'm not sure I got it right. Oh, and I know many games don't state the level cap in advance, but - why??
OTOH I'm impressed by the amount of randomization you've managed to put into this game; even though the map remains nearly the same, the quests are different and so are the monsters, making it much more interesting to replay (which I had to do a lot b/c losing all lives is irrecoverable). The graphics were simple and cute, but the effort put into them really shows - different equipment looks different, *including* on the heroes when they walk around and fight, spells have different visual effects (which on the down side are hard to recognize) and so on.