Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

if we are using the mouse, it really doesnt make much sense to have us also use arrow keys instead of WASD. is there some alternate type of keyboard where it is not uncomfortable to hold your arms like this? i know it is nice for lefties but as far as i understand most ppl still keep the mouse on the right regardless of their dominant hand? idek
anyways seems like a fun game. we dont see enough decent RPGs on here and they're probably my favorite type here. this seems in depth but easy to get the hang of.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We added arrows to be able to play without keyboard:). Also It's interesting point about the mouse position.

If you have 2 mages in your party with maxed out magic skill and 2 magic amplifiers, it completely breaks the game by reducing cooldown of your global spells from 20 seconds to just 1. Is it intended to be this way or is it some kind of bug ?
Excellent game, btw

DLord2 responds:

Oops! No, it's not intended, it supposed to be 30%, 60% and 80% cooldown reduction, depending on how many heroes have the talent at the moment.
Thank you for reporting the bug, we'll fix it ASAP!
Update: I published an update with the fix.

Wow! This was incredible! I've got no words...
I usually try to write reviews as early as possible, roughly at the time when the developers post their fresh games, but for this one I waited a bit longer to pass it on Harcore on the first run. That took a while, but I managed to do it with the good ol' save and quit technique... :D :D

Really liking this game, it's just... "perfect", I guess. It somehow reminds me of Final Fantasy with its combat system. And then, on the other hand, a little bit of some RPG's like Skyrin or something, with the different zones and such.
Surprisingly enough, I'm organizing a game project which is very similar to this, it's also like an Action-RPG with such cool and different zones and enemies. I'll definitely take this game as a small inspiration for our game ;)

There's like hundreds of other things I could also mention, but I don't think it's necessary, I hope you're proud of the game since it got lots of positive reviews and all of them are really honest ^_^
One thing you could maybe improve would be making the moving on the map a bit smoother and quicker, since it lags a tiny bit for me, but that's just a small complain.

Either way, this was awesome to play! I'm going to hunt ALL of those achievements down, they're mine, muahahahah!!
I hope you'll continue uploading awesome games like this one, this is truly a masterpiece and pretty much something I've been waiting a long time to play. We definitely want to have more games of this type ;D

-Tes

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you have enjoyed the game that much, check out other deities' abilities, there are some really good ones!

DonĀ“t even feel the need to analyse the game, I just need to say i spent the whole night playing this

DLord2 responds:

Thank you! It's great for us that you enjoyed the game.

Love it. Very simple to understand, but hard to beat. I love the customization of the characters and gear which allows you to hedge your chances against enemies.

Thank you!