Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

This game is fantastic! I've been greatly enjoying playing it but now I can't access my save file. It tells me the potential fix but that hasn't fixed my issue.

But seriously, this is a great game and I highly recommend it.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, It is related to flash storage settings. This fix should help with the future game savings, but it doesn't help to restore current(it is corrupted because of Flash file size restrictions).

Very nice game. I was hoping for something like this to come for a long time.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Okay, it got addictive very fast, i also suggest more randomness in the map, and/or at least, make the characters move faster, it is taking a lot of time from one battle to another in a point that i decided that exploring the map to make a strategy before battling wasn't worth it as i would get a little bored in the middle

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for you feedback!

My my this shit is good

Thank you!

dude i fucking hate you for making this im both heavily addicted and incapable of beating this piece of garbage masterpiece!!!! you better make more

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback:D!