The game is incredibly good, regarding the simplistic side of it. The combat is well thought and it actually executes as intended. Shop prices are fine, finding items are easy. Overall really promising game. However, here are the points that I'd like improvements on:
- Heroes that will play as a tank must have a taunt ability, the fact that aggro works as it does at the moment can make fights harder with mobile enemies, as they go to your back line and suddenly your healer aggroes them.
- Heroes that start with heavy armor usually have really low points in Toughness, which increases hp, they have like around 6-8 Toughness which makes them actually bad picks as a tank. I'd either like a system where we can increase stats of heroes with levels as well or the heroes actually having related stats.
- Strength isn't explained good enough. Does it change anything for bows? How does the damage increase for archers? Dexterity explanation is perfect, however a hero would have 15 Dxt and 20 Str, meanwhile another one would have 18 Dxt and 16 Str, which one is better as an archer? This cannot be figured out.
- Fortitude is explained in nowhere, at least I couldn't find it. What does it do? Is it like Tenacity in LoL? Does it reduce cc? Or does increase the chance to completely ignore cc?
- Levelling up seems pretty hard. When it comes to aspects like these, I am not completely sure. It is up to the developer, maybe you want to have a certain challenge in the game, maybe making levelling faster will make the game too easy, so I cannot say it for certain. But what I feel is, I almost always feel outleveled, because I actually need to get my hands on certain skills for certain heroes, and while the heroes have actually good items, their skills are lacking. Or maybe instead of levelling, each hero can get two skill points per level, but that may make the levelling system broken, that's why this is all up to you guys.
- Maybe there can be a role system. For example assigning heroes as a tank, mage, rogue, assassin, healer etc. The whole group will not move in front of the tank for example. Because when the tank casts party buffs, he stays behind, thus the enemy usually starts focusing the dps or the healer and end up dying.
Overall, making the party work as an actual party and improving stat quality is what I thought of. Real good game, keep up the good work!