Solid 4.5 Stars by NG standards. Had a lot of fun with this one but that being said it's not without fault:
1. A couple of times loading stopped before fights and I had to reload the page. Perhaps some form of detection for this and reload attempt?
2. Could do with a few quality buttons, faster world map speed etc. I did find it just a tad slow at times.
3. Could do with more shop/inventory options. Organise shop items by price, Sell all, lock item, quality indication colours etc.
4. Got in to a wizard duel when I only had healing/silencing skills and the fight never ended so I had to reload. Could do with a forfeit button, countdown timer or perhaps mages attacking with melee when no damage spells and is alone.
5. Interrupting gameplay to tell me Vorag is trying to escape puts on pressure in a way I didn't like. I don't know if you get a gameover if you're too slow but I didn't want to find out and this put me off from exploration. You're generally better off rewarding players for playing how you want them to rather than punishing/pressuring them for not. Good talk on this subject here: watch?v=7L8vAGGitr8
6. Axes chop, they don't slash and broad curved "sabres" are very poor thrusters/piercers. Probably not an issue to anyone who isn't a HEMA enthusiast but if you are things like this are disappointing. If I was to modify the engine I'd have weapons with multiple damage types do different amounts. For example you could have Rapiers do 100% piercing but 50% slashing, sabers 100% slashing but 50% piercing for example and show the weaker percentage.
7. I wish it was longer and you earned things which could be carried over to the next game.