Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 27"

great game as always, a cum in mouth option would be awesome to add but you hit all the kinks! keep up the great work

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man, glad you like it. There's still lots of scenes and interactions to come in future episodes. Keep an eye on next updates.

ist awesome that a hentai series have more continuity that some more serious series, love how this have evolved thanks for the hard work as always!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

nice as always, coupled with the grammar and spelling mistakes we've all come to know and love.

on the easter egg, with 100 energy and gems in hand, try looking in some of the buildings in the main area.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man, glad you like it. That's right, the easter egg can be found just before you talk to DOT again (to finish this episode).

Always great loved the plot for this one

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, a lot man. Glad you like it. There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

Another great installment, but I couldn't figure out the easter egg. Tried 0 and 100 energy, checked all the areas, tried with and without the gems in my pocket, and before and after the final fight. What am I missing?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. To find the easter egg you just need to check the Farm (the place where you can work in the first area) at the end of the episode, after getting the pink gems and before talk to DOT again.