For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

honestly your best clip was the guy explaining what to do and that butt animation...flawlessly

I love the flow of your animating. You gotta keep this dream series going, this is the kinda shit you never can think up, this is the stuff you dream up at 2:25 AM and i fucking love it. You also got me at 8-0-0-8-5's. Keep it up man!

If anyone wanted to know, the message that flashed on the screen when he was getting out of bed was "*due to his concerning habit of eating fairy children, my cat has gained the ability to teleport. Also, his shits have become much stinkier."

also cool animation.

Great stuff.

Made me giggle plenty. Love the animation, the randumb with less dumb in it than your average bear, etc.

I smell a future for you, lad. Either that or the ass I just ripped is finally catching up to me.

Keep it up,