Reviews for "DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS"

Beautiful...

nice movie <3

Though I have no idea what's going on for most of this it was a ton of fun to watch. The splatter and random shooting as much as the sexy ghosts and surprise live action ending. Combination of regular filming + super sound effects and real life/animation combination = awesome! Would be fun to see a whole animation thing made like that sometime. Thanks for the crazy entertainment and Happy Halloween!

-cd-

LMAO! Seriously, a laugh out loud animation. Great concept, VO, animation, sound design, and execution. I honestly don't know how you sat through the making of this. Awesome job!

Nice Animation ;D