Reviews for "Erotic Visual Novel: Stranded(Gay, M/M, bara)"

I really enjoyed this whole game! I loved that all the "stereotypical" traits of a dating sim (the blank face protagonist and, of course, the sex scenes) all built on the overall plot of the game. And you putting in not just one but two plot twists??? Brilliant! I really look forward to seeing any future work! Thank you for sharing this with us!

What an awesome game. The plot twist caught me off guard. I should have known when there was a little hint going on. I chose to ignore that hint since the guys were so hot. LOL. Overall, nice story and hot art! I am really looking forward to part 2!

The author clearly tagged the game as gay and yet this game suffered from atrocious rating due to some idiots don't read the tag. And then they gave it low rating for offending their taste. Please help correcting this!

not enough gay visual novels like this

This is phenomenal!

While obviously I would love more story, particularly towards the end (and im always a fan of more scenes)

THIS WAS INCREDIBLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Was really surprised. I hope you continue to make more :)

jyagger responds:

Thank you. It really means a lot.

This was brilliant! I ship them <3