Reviews for "Dragonfire: A Game of Pixels"

Pretty simple and nice game, but the Medals were not unlocking for me

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you for letting us know!! We will look into it ASAP!

I Didn't read the instructions and i stayed 3 runs without using fire ;-;

Lol! You lucky duck! xD
Glad you liked it!

Not a complex or difficult game - just fly over the countryside and burn everything in sight. There's something oddly satisfying about it all.

The whole game is vaguely like that one level in How To Raise A Dragon, except without all the moral-decision-making stuff.

snoboxstudio responds:

Hahaha thank you! Who needs that moral garbage right? Sometimes you just have to burn, baby, burn!
Glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for playing, rating and reviewing! :D

the game can't be endless if you can maxed out the skills because there's a point in the game where enemy just get tougher but you aren't and you can't really strategize because you can only move up and down

it feels short because of that but i like the art and i think it's beautiful also dragons

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you so much Proxisos, we were shooting for a simple arcade game, but perhaps we undershot it a little :) I totally agree with you on the upgrades, we will definitely consider that if we make more versions of the game. Maybe instead of the bar it could be an arbitrary "Level" that just keeps increasing!

I like the style and burning everything is fun, but there's nowhere near enough to the game

snoboxstudio responds:

Yes, we totally agree with you Hylarn! We underestimated how simple we could make the game, it was intended as being a quick, fun arcade game. We had talked about doing another version, perhaps, if there was interest in THIS version of the game - which there seems to be potential!
Thank you for your rating and comment! :D