Reviews for "Dragonfire: A Game of Pixels"

great game! I love being a dragon
(one minor thing: red makes more sense for fire & green health)
still awesome

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you for your suggestion foxtrain! We'll keep that in mind :)
We're glad you enjoyed it!

Good idea congrats!

Thank you! :D

I don't get the point of this game - you HAVE to die multuiple times only to upgrade your dragon? As someone who loves dragons I strongly dislike this. The premise of the story seemed great to me and then this. This is actually the main point I didn't give a dragon game 5 star, I usually rate any games about dragons high.

Just honestly overrated and not very good, sorry. The graphics are probably the strongest suit of the game and clear effort went there, but the gameplay is lacking, and it's become just another one of those huge grindfest games where if you want to get anywhere, just grind forever. Try not to design grindfest games.

Plus the music and sound effects start lagging badly to the point it gets extremely choppy and just plain irritating before not too long.

Also when you give your game the same name as an awesome classic game, and it's not anything like that classic, better game, you're just going to disappoint people. Go check out a little game called Dragonfire for the Atari 2600. Probably one of the best games on that ancient console. It also exists on Intellivision, Colecovision, Commodore VIC-20, Apple II, Commodore 64, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, and Tandy Color Computer

Great concept, you could make a bigger one with more rpg elements, something like life of a dragon game I played some years ago and u started baby dragon, and in the end you chose to turn a Tyrant, and hermit or a nice dragon...

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you for the suggestions! We will definitely keep that in mind if we do a bigger version! :D We're glad you liked this little arcade-time waster!