Reviews for "Dragonfire: A Game of Pixels"

Great job! This is great fun! Though i need to work on my to check the controls. It also got 3..1% more boring after like five games or so.

Ok bai.

The game should allow for a possibility to avoid damage. Also, adding different skills to the player character would help player's inmersion.

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you for playing, rating and reviewing :) we appreciate the suggestions. As of right now, we will be focusing on developing Aground - so we won't be doing any updates to Dragonfire for the foreseeable future.

It's very fun to just fly and bring hellfire down to them puny humans, the feeling of freedom and power this game gives is very satisfying. Gameplay in this dragon simulator is mind numbingly addictive.

The game also has a lot of cool medals and highscores, very important for endless arcade game.

Also graphics are really good in this, I like how the Dragon looks and his fire is epic.

Two things to improve to make this perfect:
1) It would be more cool if avoiding enemy missles were a plausible strategy. The current optimal strategy is to maintain a steady certain altitude and it's not that fun as avoiding and changing altitudes. The enemy missles that are able to pierce armor after all upgrades should be rarer and increase in density much more gradually, to compensate that they should be more damaging and no altitude should be more safe then other.
2)The health drain is unnecessary in my opinion and bleeding without any cause doesn't blend well with being a mighty dragon.

snoboxstudio responds:

Thank you very much for playing, rating and reviewing our games! :D
As of right now, we are focusing on Aground, but we will keep your suggestions in mind if we update Dragonfire!

Z and X? Hard to play on eurpean keyboard.

Great game. But a bit short and repetitive wich makes it boring fast and get all upgrades was to easy aswell...

snoboxstudio responds:

Thanks for playing rating and reviewing! :D