Reviews for "Golem_pilot"

This game already looks amazing, i like the direction it seems to be going in. The only thing that i believe could make this better would be either movement on the images or multiple images for the life giving ones, overall great looking game 10/10 in my book

4 this version: great start. You should improve the character drawings, but great game still.

ReallyMadPanda responds:

If you have suggestions, feel free to send me a message :)

Not a bad start at all. Easy to understand so far, does enough showing of what to do without being blatantly annoying about it (ie; having a character tell you to do this because of this), I like it much better for the player character to have to ask for exposition rather than be beaten over the head with it, especially in a game like this. I really also like the character models for the mud golems, as archetypical as they are, they're still well defined and pleasing to the eye. Hope to see more of this game not too far from now.

Great start to a game, but could use more animations in the reanimation of the mud golems and the removal of earth shards from the elemental. Keep up the good work.

ReallyMadPanda responds:

I might do that. I will write it down :)

Love the concept to this, can't wait to see this expanded on!