Reviews for "Cubito Mayhem"

Fantastic, tight controls, very challenging and just tons of fun! I love the simplicity of it all. Keep up the good work!

Oultrox responds:

Lovely words! for sure! thank you.

I love the gameplay, it reminds me of waves. Would really love some badges though

Oultrox responds:

Thank you! Might look into the Newground's API in order to make some achievements and even highscores!

very good and addictive, i loved the effects of lasers, I can feel the power: V

Very good. The controls are perfect and it's challenging to stay alive. I would consider the enemies spawning at a slower rate and then progressing faster but that's my opinion. Overall very good.

Oultrox responds:

Pretty good feedback, I was looking for a balance for pro players as well, so your feedback is greatly welcome and maybe some polishment regarding that will be made, thank you so much and I'm glad that you liked it!

as simple as adictive, i really like the game, the colorful graphics added to the intence gameplay and satisfying level up mechanic due to a constant dificulty progression made the game really enjoyable, the only thing i would sugest would be to expand the game area and why not?, make even some maps with buildings or something like that to make the player play with an environment, take cover or just block ways and limit player's options, if you happen to make a sequel, please make it multiplayer, that would be a game to pay for sure

Oultrox responds:

Lovely feedback! thank you <3! for sure we will extend this game maybe as another new adventure with another theme and even story included. stay tuned!