Reviews for "Juri's private room"

Wouldn't call this a minigame, more of an animation, great none the less

Bard-bot responds:

oh, just name it that because it has buttons in it. lol

this is the first time ever that a foot job was actually hot..... props for doing this so well!

Hey! thank you dude!

I'll be honest, the titties were the best thing done in this animation

Bard-bot responds:

Yeah i really liked how they turned out.
Also thanks, I much appreciate super honest responses.

Obviously there are the few things other people have pointed out, and the lowkey feeling of being incomplete, but this is pretty fucken great overall. Not enough foot stuff on here and you did this very well --- I love your artsyle.

Thank you.
Still it could be done much better.

Thank you for adding the option to change the dude skin color!!! (Was really happy when I found out!) [Side note: I hope this becomes standard for animators when the dude is a no name, I like imagining that I'm the no name, so it doesn't help when the only color is light and not dark, so thank you again for adding this!]

My feedback would be that the quality on my end looks a little pixelated? (Not sure what the correct term is but the lines don't look fluid so it looks like its on medium quality.)

I saw you comment saying that you ran out of time to make the nude, but that's okay. My only suggestion is to maybe have the breast hanging out or a tear in her pants showing her pussy then? Not sure if others would prefer that, just my suggestion.

Lastly, glad to see an end animation, and a replay. My only gripe is that the replay blocks the finish screen.

Final notes; love this animation overall, the quality, art, animation, sound, and cum scene are great.

Love your work man and can't wait to see more!

Bard-bot responds:

Much appreciated my dude.

This was really a cocktail of mistakes, i'll make sure to not make them again of the next one.

Again, thanks for the review.