Reviews for "TheFatRat - Unity (Zyzyx Remix)"

this song can bring the unity beetwen nations :3

Great! Pretty cool! :) ;)

OMG! This is soooooo good! I especially loved the drop and the fact that it still sounds like the original with lots of added variations in there as well. Overall this is just great! (Plus I love TheFatRat's music :3) Also, will you use this in a GD level? ;)

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thank you!! :D

did you program this, because it sounds like you actually played some of the synths. good job if you did! the drop was really good. nice variation from the original. creative.

I really like this track! The intro could have some more creativity, like a fade in, and I'm not a fan of the vocals, but that's not your problem.

But other than that, there's a lot of aspects that make this a great remix. I actually like the tempo change. Build up is nice, and early too, which I like. Drops are great, I love the sound design. Mastering is good too. I also like the vast amount of sounds.

I find this track way better than the original. It's not repetitive like the original and it's a lot more catchy and exciting, unlike the original, in my opinion.

Solid piece. ;)