Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

Hotline miami and Madness Combat... It's like mixing chocolate and peanut butter, something really spectacular comes out, well done.

io3creations responds:

Exactly! Delicious combo! :D

I've been on NG on and off over the years but haven't seen a "top down" Madness game and thought it'd be fun! If there's one (or more) please let me know.

This is a really fun game - I really do.

Thing is, with a name encompassing Nevada with a character using a gun... just feels like incredibly bad timing. I am actually surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

io3creations responds:

Probably wasn't mentioned, because:
1) Those that commented are familiar with the Madness series.
2) The game was uploaded two days prior to the incident.

Number One: Hank has been shown before in the series to speak, Number two: The Phone dude is likely the twist boss Number 3: Design choice Number 4: Because you have to learn to dodge, 5: The pistol is good for its intended purpose, being a side arm, Number 6: Yet again, Design choice 7: Because you aren't supposed to, 8: The robot fellas are one of the enemies, and they were designed to be robots, 9: Shotguns are naturally loud, 10: That's a chain-gun/minigun/gatling gun 11. Yes? 12: It's basically a trial for one of his games, 13 See number 12. 13: Not really, since it could be a subversion tatic.

Pros:
1) Nice game.
2) Fun gameplay

Cons:
1) Enemies looks like zombies.
2) The character who you play as doesn't look like hank.
3) Glitches.

of course it has music from strike force heroes XD im starting to think that people who like madness combat are more alike than most may realize
wow i made it 10th place of all time but i doubt thats much considering people from this week dont show on this month but i guess it is the 31st so maybe thats why (why is my score so high?????)