Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

Several things suck here. On one of the levels I could not proceed to the next level, although I eliminated all targets. The exit was inactive. I had to reset the level, but the targets counter was back to 0. Then I finished the game, the medal popped up, but did not show up on my account. Now how can I get it? Make sure to make a medal re-sending feature of some sort.

io3creations responds:

The game does have a medal re-sending feature. It saves the medal info in the "Flash cookies". So as long as those aren't erased, refreshing the webpage (or re-opening if you already closed it) should re-send the medals.

Yeah, I know about the bug where some enemies get "stuck" between other enemies that you killed and it sees like all of those are dead. I have a general idea of what may cause it and will look into it.

This game wasn't that bad at all unless this need an increased some graphics and you got me a to be continued meme also happy (late) madness day 2017.

io3creations responds:

Yeah, I know the gfx could use some update, but I was going for the "minimalist" style of early Madness animations.

This is one the best Games on here.
This game has great potential and a lot of room for improvement.
I think the characters were a little too small, maybe make it a little more big maybe an extra pixel or so.
Quick runs are always fun, this one definitely was worth playing.
you could make it more interesting by letting the hero do a small dash, like a slide or something so that the hero could dodge some shots at an instant.
This is just my opinion which i think would make it a little more interesting.
Along with the music score it made the game all the more awesome.
Good luck further.

io3creations responds:

Yeah, many improvements will be coming in the sequel.

Thanks for the dash idea. I haven't considered that but that could work. Especially, since I plan to add other types of enemies where that'll be very useful. ;)

You did a pretty good job

It's Madness, But with Hotline Miami?!