Reviews for "Madness: Nevada Hotline"

It's nice!

i had fun and i was suprised at the end very good game tho.

io3creations responds:

Cool! :)

Had to include a little "twist" at the end, since there was no boss fight.

Fun game ! But a little too easy i think?

io3creations responds:

Yeah, as mentioned in the description, the game is using one of my engines that isn't finished hence limited enemy AI. Now I'm moving to Unity from Flash and that game engine will have all the features that I want. Including actual Boss fights! :)

Overall, I'm glad that people like the game as is. I was expecting a score of around 3 but it's much closer to 4. :)

Absolutely nothing to do with Hotline Miami, basically a dead on parody of other, less successful Madness games. Maybe it wasn't intended as such, but it had me laughing, so kudos either way. Game ran fine enough, I might have rated lower but at least this game functions as intended, which is more than I can say for most flash games these days. Overall, playable enough for me to finish and interesting enough for me to comment on, and isn't that all you really need?

God fucking DAMN IT I GOT A LOT OF AMMUITION AND YOU DECIDED TO GIVE US A "TO BE CONTINUED?!" YOU MUST DIE-