Reviews for "Souped-up Civic"

Decently done and but didn't understand it very much... just seem to be a tale of reckless drivers who misuse it for its its main purpose.... with a series of unfortunate events afterwards.

wtf civics are badass u i bet u drive a trans am cuz u dont know the truth bout VTEC.
my crx would whip yo bitch ass be careful i got the spray (thats right NOS) right up to my single cam b- series. I AINT EVEN mention the neon and chrome 17'' go good with subs. Now only if i could fix that exhaust leak...

This has a special place in my heart since I have a grudge against Honda.

He'd have been fine if they hadn't stopped on the bridge. But oh well.

Here we have classic newgrounds. Pointlessness at its finest. I am disgusted to see how much those commies removed. 1 is still there, and this one is 7, but 2 through 6 are gone, as are 8-10. Why? Can't you preserve what it was, for antiquity, for archival purposes? No no one will even know what was censored. Wasn't the toon slayer guy who murdered pikachu one of them? I remember that, when searching the first 10 or 20 newgrounds videos about 10 years ago. Sad, that they couldn't let that one be.

The oldest Teen Rated Movie On Newgrounds

I admit that I didn't really see the appeal in this. It was just a car getting hit by a train. I still can't blame you for that, because of how old this is. I mean, it's still nice to see something so early. I notice the old shading style with the train. You're probably not even on this website anymore.

I thought this was going to be something about soup. I guess I'm just not familiar with cars. Why do the credits keep going on? Well, you can always go back to the menu. I just noticed "Civic" is a palindrome.