Reviews for "Souped-up Civic"

YES HONDAS AND EUROS SUCK

THANK YOU FOR REALIZING AND MAKING THIS BECAUSE ALL THOSE CARS BLOW AND THEY ARE SLOW AND THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE FAST HAHAHA WOOO 4 CYLINDERS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN CLASSIFY AS A ENGINE.. AND ALL THOSE BIG SPOILERS AND CRAP AND TRYING TO MAKE THE CAR LOOK FAST AND LIKE OTHER CARS WTF PEOPLE THAT DRIVE THEM ARE DUMB LIKE THE MOVIE SAYS.. IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!

EUROS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont quit your day job.........

What the hell did that have to do with sooping up Hondas? Funny how one would put time and effort into hating on Imports.... But you do score 1 point for effort. Later hater....

Civics are a joke

Thank god you hate civics. Everyone has them
and by putting lights on it, they think it gains 100 hp. I liked the way everytime the gears changed, the rpms were a 7000rpms. keep up the great work. Please make a video on type r wanna bees.

Live and let Live

Honestly, I don't think you would like it a little too much if people judge you based on your hobby. Car mods are a hobby. What happens to the folks who invest $8k into their $50k car? That makes them ok? Who are you to decide if it's ok or not? Screw it, buddy, live your own life and let live. No one is telling you what to do so don't tell others what to do.
Great art and graphics though. You get an A+ for effort.

You drive a souped-up Civic.. You're dumb

awesome. my friends and i always make fun of civics that are souped up. most of the time, who am i kidding, all of the time they look really friggin gay. and whats the point of puttin that kind of money into a crappy ass rice burner anyway? they could buy a Corvette or something better instead with all the money they put into those piles