Reviews for "Souped-up Civic"

Pretty good ^^, could use some work :D. Few flaws in logic, like how the needle of the car stops at 20 mph rather than below the 20 mark. Also if a car can stop instantly like that wouldnt it be a good car? The driver drove too fast which obviously over heated the car. Most cars cant make it to the highest MPH they have on the Guage. The rotation the entire time kept going between 1 and 7 then suddenly stuck at between 6 and 7. and finally the car moves in an impossible direction off the tracks :).....but over all pretty good movie ^-^ I thought it was funny my first time watching it.

people buy a cheap car and pour a ton of money into it
only to find out it was a complete waste mof money and there car is still shit
and judging from this movie those are the people you would like to see dead

the drawings were very good and the animation was quite smooth

its fun to mock those who because of insecurities obtain countless unnecessary upgrades just to show how "Bad Assed" they are

I can animate just as well.

Funny how this video is called stupid when a lot of the videos on NG are pretty retarded.

Nice for a funny little chuckle. I actually have a friend who put a bunch of money into a rather inexpensive car, so that's part of the reason I find humor in it. The animation is ok, the audio is just a bit too odd at times though. Besides that, the humor isn't reallly there beyond the "You Drive a Supped Up Civic" "You're Dumb" part... But I guess had that been it, Tom (because this was just before the protal was autmoated) may not have submitted it.