Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

This is really good! A lovely little story right in your browser ! Love it.

Glad you enjoyed.

What a lovely little game. A lot of repetitiveness, but still good. The final ending was such a pain to find. Thanks for the game!

Emptygoddess responds:

If I didn't make a big deal about it now being in the game I'd make some vague comments about their being no final ending.

But alas, ten years ago me would have done that. New me is just happy you enjoyed the game.

I finished the game at 100% !
I played the unfinished version and I was so frustrated. So thank you so much for making this complete version !
Excellent game !

Congrats.

Somehow broke the game in the first two minutes...
5/5!

TOOK IT OUT!

This was an all-around gem of a piece. I went into this game feeling nostalgis and a bit amused at the old-style atariness of it all, then quickly went to feeling smug, confused, creeped-out, then frustrated, back to amused when I thought I had it all figured out, then all the way back to frustrated but with a firm sense of admiration and determination to wrest all of this games secrets as the sheer depth of your planning became clear to me. I remember feeling this way while learning how to play Super Mario Bros on Nintendo nearly 30 years ago. Thank you! (I eventually got all the endings, I nearly bust out crying at work when I got the happy one at last )

Emptygoddess responds:

I'm glad you got so much out of it.