Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

Congrat on finishing the game, I remember playing this wayyy back then and was very surprised by how good and well made it was: intriguing story, fluid control, pretty artwork,..etc..
Just one minor complain is the extremely slow speed of the hero (btw, I find that joke about "choose your avatar" very funny), maybe his speed should be increased after the first play through to make the game progress faster?

Anyhow, the game it's completed now, that's what matter after all these years. Thank you for making this gem of flash game ^^

Emptygoddess responds:

I find it very funny too.

I haven't found the secret ending yet, and I still love this game! However, there is one little thing I found. I defeated the spider, but as I fell down after you kill it, I still hit one of the little spiders as it was falling, and I died. And so when I went back to get the shield, it was still sitting on top of the tower, but when it broke and the platform closed up, the spider didn't spawn and I was stuck there.

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, it has more bugs than I'd like.

Thanks to the Internet, I managed to get the extra tricky ending. It was a great game, definitely much more than what I expected during my first playthrough. The character creation was the best part, really. Tons of customization with over 2000+ hairstyles and colours to choose from, loved it.

Emptygoddess responds:

THIS PERSON SPEAKS ONLY LIES!

is nice. loved it.

Love you.

The game is awesome. Looks and FEELS like someone put an ENTIRE SOUL AND HEART in making this. But one thing is still giving me bad feeling. I want to hear the music, but I can't achieve it anywhere. But game still 'Iz Nice.'.

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, I don't know if the music exists outside of the game anymore anywhere.