Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

Good to see this game is finished. I kind of forgot about it since it's been so long, and this game was one of many 2am adventures for me. It's still just as smooth as ever, and gives good mini-tutorials for the bosses. All-in-all, a fantastic throwback to older games.

Thank you so much.

i was about to call you out for stealing a game. then i read the author comments. then i remembered where all the secret doors were. yet i have yet to see the where the medals are ;). i feel like i have the closure you've been looking for. one ending achieved, ill be going back in tomorrow. thank you for a treasure trove of goodness. ( and all the other schmucks that worked on it too)

Emptygoddess responds:

Haha, yeah. No. No stolen. No stolen. My game. This my game.

So, I saw this on here the other day, but I've been busy replaying Mass Effect 2 and 3. Now I was bored after finishing them and starting something else, so I tried this. When I discovered what it was, I was thrilled. I played the original a few years ago. So anyways, I guess the point to my long rambling is thanks for finishing it. I loved it now as much as I did then. Even more I suppose since it had a proper final ending. I hope you choose to keep making games in the future because you definitely have talent. If not, enjoy whatever you choose to do.

Thanks!

Damn, I love this game. I got all the endings just because I got hooked up on this.
Out of curiosity, in what engine is it made?

Flash. Action Script 2.

Wow! Great game, remember when this first came out. Unfortunately, I couldn't fill out all the slots in the the load file, but it was fun to try!

Awww, thanks!