Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

I haven't found the secret ending yet, and I still love this game! However, there is one little thing I found. I defeated the spider, but as I fell down after you kill it, I still hit one of the little spiders as it was falling, and I died. And so when I went back to get the shield, it was still sitting on top of the tower, but when it broke and the platform closed up, the spider didn't spawn and I was stuck there.

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, it has more bugs than I'd like.

A fun little "infinite" game, but I did run into a glitch on the way to the final passage and boss encounter. I'm not sure if this is unique to this area or not, but... looking between the many rows of statues, I managed to hold the Left and Down arrow keys while transferring from one room to the next, and I clipped out of bounds with seemingly no way to recover from it. I tried to clip back in-bounds using the same method, but that only got me trapped in a wall before Flash crashed. Still, I found the game to be a pleasant time-waster at its worst and a captivating game with interesting psychological elements at its best.

Emptygoddess responds:

Oh, there's an ending ending. Sorry you out of bounded.

You Can't Finish This Game
No One Can

Why Even Try?

This player gets it.

The game didn't load sorry, All i got was a white screen

Emptygoddess responds:

I'm very sorry to hear that, not sure how to help.

An interesting experience; I fell into the trap of repeating the game over and over until I found the "true" ending almost by pure luck. Even still, I'm not sure if I've found everything this game has to offer, such as the what the diamond shaped icon in the save slots represents and

I liked the mechanics of the game the first time, but of course they became monotonous as the replays continued. The secret of this game was rather clever and well hidden, almost too well hidden. The simple style combined with drawn art scenes set the scene rather well and the music was fitting enough.

I only encountered one glitch, if you walk back into the hallway with the statues before the boss door on the left or right, you can get stuck on a statue causing the game to freeze/crash. Luckily the game auto-saved after defeating the third boss.

The story's conclusion for such an intricate setup was rather anti-climactic, but did well to explain the bizarre gameplay.

All in all, it was enjoyable the first time through, but the effort required to achieve any sort of legitimate ending was quite steep compared to the tame result.