Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

This is a relic, good job.

Forgotten lore.

The idea of the game was original to me, the music, the art, this dreadful feeling of lost hope that i didn't expected to have in an 8-bit game full of silly jokes and emoticons. It was great in every way

Thanks!

This game was spectacular, and I can honestly say I enjoyed every bit of it.

Nice of you to say.

So glad this game finally was finished in its entirety. Let me know if you ever want to dump all of the assets, sketches, script ideas, etc. onto someone else. I'd love to play around with making this game for mobile native or HTML 5, add extra bosses and puzzles, get rid of the now-unnecessary loading screen component of this all, etc :)

So, I saw this on here the other day, but I've been busy replaying Mass Effect 2 and 3. Now I was bored after finishing them and starting something else, so I tried this. When I discovered what it was, I was thrilled. I played the original a few years ago. So anyways, I guess the point to my long rambling is thanks for finishing it. I loved it now as much as I did then. Even more I suppose since it had a proper final ending. I hope you choose to keep making games in the future because you definitely have talent. If not, enjoy whatever you choose to do.

Thanks!