Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

I crashed the game when I went to the right side with the fireball. When the fireball hit me, I bounced to the outside of the wall. Then shortly after my browser crashed.

Emptygoddess responds:

I wish i could say that was all part of the game.

This game was awesome! It got so real! But I finally save her! I didn't know that the.... I'll keep this a secret. Let others know it by themselves. The only thing missing for me was the key and third note ending. Might play again from the start to get all of them.

Secrets are fun

Great! But I restarted after I thought I had accomplished something...

Mistake!

This game is so amazing, at first I thought it was a one play kinda thing, but believe me I realized there was extra thing to find (my first playthrough video really doesn't do the whole thing justice).

The whole game itself w as a great experience, I never felt such devotion to an orange dot before, and I'm still super annoyed I never found the true ending! But this game will forever have a hold on me, and I really hope you do more in the future!

Like the concept, but I'm a bit frustrated that I cant find the "endind" with the diamond shape in the save slot, neither the last paper thing.

I got the girl over the book shelf, don't know if there is another ending after this one, if there is, tips are appreciated!!!

Emptygoddess responds:

Heh, the preloader game holds many secrets.