Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

There's more to this game than meets the eye at first glance. I like the twists and different endings! It had just the right length to be engaging and entertaining, the pacing is very good. The fights were just the right kind of tough and had very creative solutions to them. I also enjoyed the little cutscenes with the nice artwork! The only two things I didn't like were how cryptic some of the stuff was (I tried burning, slashing shielding and pushing everything I could find in search of the second stone) and I'd have liked to see a bit more background story. Who are the characters, why are they in that situation, etc? That's why I deducted one star, but other than that, it was a very enjoyable game and I wholeheartedly recommend playing it.

Thank you!

Had a lot of fun playing it really cool game.

Took me a while to get the ~GOOD END~ but This is a gemstone on newgrounds.
Also spoilers the blue stone...you need to push a gravestone, green one on the chandelier phase you need to jump in to the wall.

Spoilers!

woah! great game, just i cant find the shield room gem

It's hidden.

I remember playing this game when it was unfinished and I was frustrated that it wasn't finished.
Just today I randomly went to Newgrounds and I remembered this game.

I was like "Hey, what if it is finished now?" and you can't imagine how happy I was to be able to go through the entire game

Who would have thought such a simple game could have such an immersive story?

I thought that!

This game is great!!! I love it!

thanks!