Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

This game is great the art style is old Atari gold and its awesome! And there is also some nice art

Also i am taking the challenge for the True Ending :P

Emptygoddess responds:

It's a pain in the butt to find. So, if you don't find it, don't cry.

Alright, I give up. How do you do the true ending? I've got all the other endings, but I don't for the life of me know what to do now. I did the loading mini-game, and got to a room that said "you can't save her" Is that the end of the mini-game? Is there more? What does completing the mini-game do?

Emptygoddess responds:

Send me a private message and after all that? I'll let you know.

This is really good! A lovely little story right in your browser ! Love it.

Glad you enjoyed.

This is a great game. I remember really playing (and enjoying) the first version, so it's awesome to see it all polished up and completed! I love the attention to detail, and the carefully crafted atmosphere. You do a lot with the chosen style, which gives the game a classic feel without making it seem old or clunky. I like that the backgrounds/sprites aren't over-complicated, and the controls are intuitive and smooth.

It all comes together to create a game that's not quite as it first appears, and really satisfying to play. I'm on my third run through now, and uncovering the mystery bit by bit has been both fun and intriguing. I plan to keep playing until I've figured it all out.

Warning to other players, possible spoilers ahead:

I'm having trouble finding the blue stone. Any chance of a hint?

Emptygoddess responds:

No chance! NONE! You also just messaged me asking you not to give you the hint, so you know.

i remember playing this! its lagging a lot right now which makes some of the gameplay a little difficult - the character just kind of stops in its tracks every few seconds so i have to press movement keys over and over instead of holding them down. im not sure if this is on my end or an issue with the game, but i am fully willing to suck it up because this is a nice project
(i am using win 8.1 and chrome which tends to have issues with flash despite its claims)
i totally cant beat the jungle boss. im supposed to deflect the fireballs into the torches right? that jerk is too fast and he keeps bullying me. im pretty sure i never beat him the last time i played this, but ill probably keep trying
thanks for the cool/intradasting game!

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, also this thing was programmed in AS2, so it's a real dinosaur. Being made a decade ago will do that to you.