Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)"

Very nice game! I love the style, and the concept, too! (the contrast between very minimal graphics and elaborate drawings).
I admit, to find the True Ending I had to resort to a walkthrough... shame to me, but I didn't know where to bash my head!
In one of the letters you wrote one of your personal interpretations of the meaning of the game.
This game has made me think - I've made an interpretation of it, too, but I don't want to write it here, it would be a huge spoiler to new players. I think I'll send it to you via mp, let me know what you think about it!
Btw, great game! Congratulations!!

Congratulations

Congrats and thanks for finally finishing the project. When I hear the BGM I swear to myself I have heard of it somewhere... then the initial screen of a white punchbag(?) on a tree came into view and it finally clicked for me, it's that game I played A LONG while back (and bothered to leave a review! This is something I rarely do.)

Bonus for adding visual hints for the blue orb. though I think the boss fight could use some contrast adjustments as well. If me having done various tunings ended with a gameplay where I could only vaguely see the boss's location when he attacks, it boggles me to think that people can see there're pedestals there at all. (I think I discovered them by accident in the first version. This time I had to consult a video guide...BUT it could also just be my screen issue, so whatever)

Hint for different endings (This is just for reference, I lost my save before I finish all of them because I was in incognito mode, but I think the following is correct)
1.Beat the boss 3 times normally.
2.Beat the boss using orbs. (Notice, you can use them in the battle,)
3.Destroy the black crystal, then visit the boss room. (You need to "try everything you can" to find the crystal)

Again, congrats! Wish you the best of luck in your future works.

thanks much.

Oh, finally! I have been waiting for this for so long! I really loved the original game, good to know it's finally complete.

I see you nerfed the jungle boss, as I thought you mentioned you'd do. Personally, I believe it became a bit too easy.

Apart from that, everything else from my original review still applies. Such an awesome game in general.

Emptygoddess responds:

Is it better? THANK GOD. It was... hell, before. HELL.

It'sfinally done! Thanks for coming back and completing this wonderful game, Grent!

Emptygoddess responds:

He thanks you for thanking him.

Surprisingly clever.

I only completed one "iteration" so far, but I'm guessing the answer has something to do with the colored orbs in the basement. I can only seem to get the red one, so I'll skip that next lifetime and try for another.

Emptygoddess responds:

3.5 for surprisingly clever. JEEZE! TOUGH ROOM!