Reviews for ". WAVE ."

This game was challenging because of the controls. The music was the best part.

The medal works, and I earned it.

There's a difference between a "difficult" control scheme and an "incomprehensible" one. In-game, the instructions say "press them from left to right at the same time". In the description, they say "you need to hold them from left to right". Neither of these sentences make any sense. I suggest you simply add better instructions, and this game might actually be playable.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I suggest you get good at video games ayyy
nah im just kidding, I get the confusion and stuff. If i expand on this idea in a future game I will try my best to do thigns to make the controls a lot easier to understand. Thanks!

Nah. The controls just feels weird. I tried for a time, thinking it may have some point but I did not find any. It just added difficulty in a pointless way. Furthermore, what's the point with the game? Getting score until you feel satisfied?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

The controls were something I wanted to do a bit different than other rhythm games(pressing buttons one at a time in time with notes). Personally I do like the controls but in this context I can understand why people may get confused or dislike them. I personally do think there's some potential with different situations or something but I'll have to work out the kinks.

And as for the point of the game ehhhh yea that's pretty much it you got it spot on. Play for as long or as little as you want my dude.

wtf is this? i prefer fnf