Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Starfreaks: Bonefreaks"

Very amazing game my dude, The Story has a very good plot to it and the characters have a great role in this game. Keep up the awesome work, also hoping to see more masterpieces from you.

Starfreaks responds:

You set an example for all of us by walking the path of the badass! My heart swells with joy at your kind words :)

More adventures to come soon! RAAHHH!!!

Would make a good movie

That would be badass!

1This had been my favourite of all of them. Great job and keep up the good work!

Thanks fellow badass!

Great job again man! The plot twists were all awesome and it was full of great humor. :)
I hope this isn't the end of the series.

Starfreaks responds:

Glad ya liked it! Definitely not the end :) I'm working on a horror episode for the Halloween Spooktacular and I've got another fun one in the works to post after that- as well as several pages of notes for future adventures! My D&D group parted ways a few months back but I can't let all these unused adventures go to waste ;)

Man, I think this one was the best yet. I was surprised by a few of the twists in this story, which is saying something. I didn't run into any typos in my runthrough, but I'll let you know if I see any in future playthroughs... because I will be playing this one again. These games are so much fun, even when I'm not doing so great I always feel like a badass, and it's never a boring story. It's a testament to your writing that it never feels like too much reading, even though it's a text based game.

The music was awesome too; subtle enough to set the mood without feeling intrusive or annoyingly repetitive. I thought it was just right, and really helped me get into the story.

As always, nice job. Now, I'm off to replay. I ended up accidentally going full on evil on my first play through, and I want to go through again as a hero. I love the freedom of action in these games... you can match your character actions to your real life mood!

Starfreaks responds:

Being the bad guy is fun ;) But so is being the hero heheh. I hope you enjoy the second playthrough as much as the first! Glad I was able to keep you on your toes with some of the twists.

MRW my backstory is revealed... http://i.imgur.com/hxJRO2g.gif