Reviews for "Freddy [FNaF]"

You can't just say "its deffstep lol stop hating lmao lmao lmao lxdddd lol llollll"
Seriously, this sounds just like my dog farting with someone on a piano.
If you think this is too negative, you should see YouTube's comment section.
PS. Fnaf's dead already.

Vespar responds:

Lmao

This is... new. It's not bat, don't get me wrong. It's just a new expiriance, which I personally REALLY enjoyed. Keep up that work, Jeremy Fitzgerald ;)

In this kind of music, the bass sounding good is essential, because there's really not much else. People come for the power behind it, how it sounds cool, yadda yadda yadda.

This just sounds like an animatronic raping a cheese grater, and that's hardly an exaggeration. It's not exactly nice to listen to, and while you can argue that's the point in itself, then there's no point in listening to it. Even other "deathstep" has something to draw you in and keep you listening, this doesn't. Heck, the only thing drawing people in is it has Freddy's dumb face plastered all over it.

And like the fellow below me said, it having little to no variation in both the sounds and the patterns doesn't help you out much. Everything else is passable but the actual drop and it looping over and over again. Sorry bud!

Vespar responds:

Thanks for your opinion. A lot like it and a lot don't. That's how it is with any genre of music. I personally along with a few of my friends in the music community like it. It's nothing special to be honest but it turned out the way I wanted it. Gritty. Dark.

All that matters in the end is that I like it.

Really good job!

i know this is deathstep, but i think it needs more variaty in the drop, i won't say this is bad because it's not. but i was expecting more.