Reviews for "Mad, Mad, Mad"

If yoou ever come or move to colorado, ill drum for you. Youre a good writer. mmm

FinnMK responds:

Thanks a bunch guy! I'll keep it in mind if I find myself down there.

Uhmm... This is quite awesome! Structure, fills, backing voices, everythings on the point! The break at 2:05 is just great... Production is also pretty much perfect... Are you playing this with a band? Most of the instruments sound well live played (except maybe some of the brass and strings). If you now say you played all the instruments and sang all the backing vocals by yourself I´ll have to bow before you ;) Great arrangement, great track! You really need a life big band ;) Good luck here!

FinnMK responds:

You're so kind! I sang. played and recorded and all the parts myself, and everything you hear is live - there are no strings, in fact, and all the brass is layered trombone and trumpet.
Having a real life big band would be amazing. Maybe someday!

Incredible. Not sure what else to say, honestly. Fantastic composition, tremendous vocals, catchy and original lyrics, pristine mix with outstanding presence, punchy without sacrificing dynamics...I mean, c'mon, haha. It's almost not fair how good it is. I bow before the majesty of this track.

FinnMK responds:

You are too kind Jeremy! Glad you like it so much.