Reviews for "Lionboar"

Wow! That was fantastic: the animation was incredibly fluid and the backgrounds were simply stunning! The music and overall timing added to the whole atmosphere too, creating some definitive moments of real tension. Really top notch stuff! I hope you get many wonderful accolades your way. IMHO it would be greatly deserved.

Thank you very much!

Well Done.
The music in the background subconsciously was tapping into my feels.
Overall the story was good, but it would have been better if you showed how the lion came to that place.
But the title was a poor choice, as to that is what I felt.
Maybe you had something in mind in Spanish. I don't know.
But I definitely liked it.
Good Job on the animation.

Thanks Merwin.

I agree about the story. This is just a piece from a bigger story I wanted to animate as a test, and forgot that there was a lot not being explained. Tried coming up with some intros that made it longer and slower, so I decided only to finish it because it had taken too many years of my time in production.
The name Lionboar and Jabaleon in spanish is because, I know I never explain it here, both animals are actually the same.
Thanks for your time.

Boi this animation was lit, good job

Thanks!