Reviews for "Lionboar"

Wow! That was fantastic: the animation was incredibly fluid and the backgrounds were simply stunning! The music and overall timing added to the whole atmosphere too, creating some definitive moments of real tension. Really top notch stuff! I hope you get many wonderful accolades your way. IMHO it would be greatly deserved.

Thank you very much!

These animations are incredible, and the music is nicely scored. Well done.

Thanks!
I agree, Brian Sadler did great. The chase is my favorite part.

Glued to my screen! Team did an amazing job with this story, the pacing was well thought out and the use of various interesting camera angles only complimented the fluid animation and effects even more. Also great work with the soundtracks to heighten the build up and tension. Insane work guys!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to see this continued soon.

Thanks!
I hope to see it continued and all the story finished too : p

Wow, talented! The art style reminds me of the classic Disney films (Lion King?). I'd struggle to draw a single frame of that, to be honest. Did you use some 3D modelling in parts, with the fly-along across the corridor?

Atzu responds:

Yes, we used some 3d sets. First I thought about using camera mapping, but we ended up working with planar projections for most of the geometry.
You may download pdf about how we did it here https://lionboar.wordpress.com/the-book/, and go to page 294. It's in spanish, but hopefully some of the pictures will make sense and give you an idea about how we solved some of the shots.