Reviews for "Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire"

Thank god. I really hate that one side can't get over losing and one side can't get over winning. You really put this story into the symbolism that fits it. Really good animation. Really nice pacing. Really funny and clearly your effort is not going unrewarded.

Damn, I wish humor so friggin subjective. Great animation though! Keep 'em coming. =)

A nice and satire animation depicting the current or semi-current at this point political climate and happenings within it and how absurd it all is. CNN is and always has been bad and this animation not only takes stabs at the silly way trump goes about doing what he does which sometimes I genuinely disapprove of, but it also takes very fair jabs at CNN reacting and behaving the way they do and even Soros being the creepy fuck he is. Whilst I must say it's inaccurate to call the person they blackmailed a child it may as well be semantics considering they STILL blackmailed someone. All in all though this animation was a very well done comedic satire of everything that happened and was very entertaining for what it was worth! Make a sequel or something!

Good documentary movie, very good depiction of what is actually happening.

It is really entertaining and fun! Lovely animations too. The sound was a bit unequel at certain moments, I nearly killed my speakers cause I couldn't hear their voice and suddenly BOOM ! ahah !