Reviews for "The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space"

Very cool

So this was a cool piece, I love what you do here with the "COLOR" very vibrant like a cartoon or super hero comic, this one was a tad bit short and wouldnt mind if this was a tad longer maybe a few more frames it was amazing regardless, This does have some Entertainment value and its what kept me interested, it has for sure Earned some credit with me and I find this Discovery to be a Grand one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

The voice acting is great, and the artstyle is quite cool. The song at the end is really good, and I like the idea that they're cheesy eighties space superheroes who are really dumb. The character didn't really seem that original though, but there is potential. The big purple guy didn't get anything really interesting to do. I did like Shadow Blade because he just seemed so down-to-Earth (no pun intended), and didn't even get what Captain D (that's his name, right?) said. I do also appreciate that Captain D turned them away when what they found was actually really important. Overall, I'd say if you gave more attention to the purple guy, a longer version of this with the team dynamic could be quite entertaining.

stimulating!

Very Cool!

Interesante propuesta, no soy muy fanático de los dibujos animados pero me ha gustado.
Saludos.