Reviews for "Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)"

This was a fantastic showdown on the range type movie with a big rabbit dude, me likey

Thanks!

Lovely. Nice way to transition into the fall and Halloween. The intro and style reminds me of Regular Show. Great job.

MeghanLuna responds:

Thank you! Ohoman, it is like it with the title cards coming in at the beats!

Creepy!

Haha, good good

Absolutely amazing. The voice acting was well done.

Thank you !! :D

Tell Me Bout The Rabbits

I log into Newgrounds one day and decide to see what's on the front page. Naturally a still image of a demonic looking bunny head draws me in. As I'm watching I kind of guess where the story is going to go. I did enjoy the visual cues though, like the marker board in the office cubicle saying "GET OUT OF HERE" on it. The bunny I knew was going to have some secret and at first I thought it would be turning humans into bunnies. Except... no. He's harvesting them for something. I just don't know what though. Tiffany is a fun character in her expressions and mannerisms, the bunny though just stole the show. When I saw him running out of the "Employee Lounge' it got me a little bit, I'm not gonna lie. I would love to see this story continue, at the same time though it doesn't need to. The style of artwork reminds me of Courage the Cowardly Dog meshed with something else. The animation is done well, the pace is just right. I also love the in-joke with the DK Rap. That got a giggle out of me. All in all, this is a wonderful movie and I look forward in seeing more from you.

|| Cheers ||
*Perfect Score

|| Jeers ||
(none)

MeghanLuna responds:

I'MFALLINGOUTOFMYCHAIR I'm so happy you liked it so much!! And I'm glad you read the "Terms and Conditions" X) I do plan on doing more work with Tiffany and Bunny Boss ;)
Thank you so much!