Reviews for "Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)"

Nice but a bit too predictable.

It would work nicer if there were no horror foreshadowing with the weird envelope and too many other hints and the horror part started more unpredictably in a from dusk to dawn style.

MeghanLuna responds:

Thanks! Being subtle is always a good thing to have in stories. Let the viewer figure things out, let them experience it organically. Better than it being shoved in your face for sure. I'll try my best to keep this in mind next time!

Humans are oppressed so I will speak for them; by help teaching a lesson about their place; a safe space segregated from the predators until I get hungry.
Seriously though, the rabbit ears make it difficult to see the very small cleaver at the top which is also difficult to see when tossed. Maybe pick different background colors to make it stand out more.

MeghanLuna responds:

Ohyeah, that was definitely a problem that regrettably created itself because I didn't spend much time thinking about how to wrap up the story. I was just like "Oooh, I guess she can... throw an axe?? at a... pipe???? and.. EVERYTHING FREEZES! yeah... ok." Haha. Ugh. It's definitely important to have a clear story before you start working.

It's so hard to get a job these days

Omgoodess XD

Did you voice Tiffany yourself? The voice acting was amazing!

Haha, yeah XD Thanks !

Oh, looks like there will be a sequel!

MeghanLuna responds:

((hooo! sooner than you think!! XD ))