Reviews for "Nites Episode V - By Starlight"

Dude, the artwork was amazing in this! There was one complaint I had. It was too short! There needed to be more going on! Everything moved so gracefully. I feel bad for not being aware of the other episodes.

I just want to see more of this. It really is a traditional knight story. It's not like Castle Crashers or anything. It's just a classic medieval tale. Could use some dragons, though.

Great animation, backgrounds, and visual storytelling. My one complaint, is that the note scene took away from the visual narrative.

Love what you did with the colors and backgrounds. You're doing great! Can't wait to see more.

guess it was worth the wait :>

Beautiful, every episode you just improve tenfold, amazing dude. The colouring of the backgrounds are so nice on the eyes, they blend so well with the simplistic yet full of charm character designs, and ofcourse props to the sound designer too to bring this all together. Always a great watch.

Extellus responds: