Reviews for "Europa: Alptraum: Kapitel 1"

Great work! Enjoyed the art all around, I feel like there is a bit of sketchiness to it, but that does certainly add a bit of charm. Good character designs and scenery as well. Unique blend of elements creating the European feel with an anime styling to it. Can't say much for the coding, it's not much of a game, but it does work, no issues playing it!

Snake-Studios responds:

Oh, hello Wrongfire! Thank you a lot for checking this out.
You are right about the code. Right now it is exclusively a VN.
But soon it will be so much more than that....
We are trying to revolutionize here at Snake-Studios after all and don't want our games to be just like any other ;)
So there are quite some things to be excited about waiting for you on the follow-ups!

First, how you mixed german with english was bad. I am german so I understood but some parts can cause confusion for english readers. "Vater, Mutter, Kapitel 1 Ende" stuff like that all over the game.
Second, It just was a visual Novel without any animations. I think the sex scenes need way more work and if it is a way more story focused project than this first Chapter was not really great to catch the readers attention I must say. Also, the "EU" Guy was not beliveable. How he suddenly broke out in laughter just was like "That is soooo staged." So he as the villain seemed to forced by you, that evil laugh scene should just be taken out. If you actually need that obvious and badly put in hint for the reader to understand this guy is planning something than your readers are retarded.

Snake-Studios responds:

Yes, we are aware of those "problems" and to let you know, this was done intentionally and will make sense eventually ;) But it is true, right now this makes things seem kinda "off", doesn't it?

Well personally... I don't see it as a game, more like an interactive animation, I mean whatever we do, we will get the adult scene so yeah, I don't really like that.
BUT I love the design, you did a wonderfull job Precipation24! And I like it even in the finale personally ^^.

In summary, I think you should have wait to add a few more choice and implications before let us playing it. I know you can do a awesome job, keep going !! :D

Great game. Improve the scenes and all right.

Art Style is AMAZING, but the H-scene needs more work. preferably make it longer