Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.08)"

I started this game for the first time, but I soon plunged into this game as I started this.

But, I have a question for you.

On what area can I find another Joy? I have no clue about that, really. I know that I will find her If I know that place, if its appearance rate is very low.

I liked it, you adding 3 new characters was fun and 2 stickers, i have noticed though that my mana is going down at a alarming rate, with a strategy that starts with ivy (long term battles) and losing nearly all your mana after 4 fights is annoying even with 1770 mana and 3000 health, for a lvl 185 i think those are good stats, and not telling us if we got the shiny scene (the big J in Jess' room the cross in Joyce's room and the "notes" in Gary's room) was mean, and with Luna being so hot i was wanting a little more then just a scene, with her being a actual shiny in Eva's roomall in all i love the games, i got this far on like all of the installments from the first one you put out, and i've kept up with you people for this long so why stop now. ( recommendation be able to fuck Vanilla in the end, if it gives you a bad end or not, and add different positions for them, or at least have pussy scenes and anal scenes so we can choose what we want rather then be stuck anal fucking Eva rather then fuck her shy brains out, thats all i have to say for this one, i liked it despite my ranting

This just keeps getting better! Maybe an idea for future updates, though I don't know if it's possible to implement or if too many other people would actually want to see it, BUT: how about a nipple penetration scene for Sage's inverted nipples? And even without it, they look awesome btw!

So far loving the game. Beaten every chapter and pretty much unlocked everything. I thought the shiny Jess cosplayer unlocked something but I guess I was wrong? lvl 300 with 65% resistance. I have some critiques but I feel like if you gave the game a tad bit more TLC they'd be fixed without me saying anything. 8/10 or 4.5 out of 5 stars however you want it rated.

YVpZXkpdSlpZX0JAVEFYS1ZbVFVGRUFdWV1YXFJVRF5bVUNEfFlFXUpYX1lYX0FDV0NCSENaTUhb