Reviews for "EBF5 NPC Maker"

It's a fine character maker game, you have lots of good choices of visuals, and it shows a glimpse of how diverse the npc's of ebf5 will be, so overall it's a really basic but cool experience for people that like to create original characters with lots of details

13,1,3,17,2,8,46,2,7,20,33,2

Name: Sam Rai

Trained in the ancient dojos of Japan, this ancient warrior fought tooth and nail during the dark ages of Feudal Japan. However, he has since retired from such action, and prefers to meditate in his dojo, away from the commotion of war. However, albeit his age, he is a formidable opponent, who will not go down without a fight. If by some chance, you are able to defeat him, he will bestow upon you the limit break he used in order to end all of his fights, the Shadow Breaker, a devastating slash known to be one of the deadliest attacks in the world.

14,28,13,40,2,2,59,21,1,16,25,7

Real name: unknown
Name : AlbertLord

History:
AlbertLord is a knight who uses the holy (element) in his weapons to defend anyone in need, use a two-handed sword to defeat opponents guigantes.
Also uses a shield and pistol in case of being innocent in danger to be able to protect them.

Accompanied by his loyal companion Flower Shiny:

Flower Shiny es una gatita que fue rescatada por Albert Lord a manos de unos demonios, deciando ayudar a AlbertLord se entrena en el arte de la magia

As always a cutesy style, no matter here we go... It will be fun

-(11,3,5,5,2,2,2,11,9,8,8,4) Solider of a night empire, trained to be responsible but has lost his target and the object that he had to protect, he will give you a valuable and usefull article if you help him.

-(13,26,20,42,7,2,56,58,2,15,36,2) Hard boiled woman, former warrior, runs her own business, wise, with quite the temper. Can't stand pretty, diva, "I'm everything important" people, but with a good heart.

-(7,23,13,40,10,2,2,31,2,10,20,2) magician apprentice that feels like he owns the world, but is everything but a thread, will talk rude an try to make every thing and everyone look up to him, but has little to no strength, always runs away.

-(9,16,14,37,2,2,2,41,2,2,57,2) Happy go lucky young goblin girl that feels and affirms that there is nothing wrong in the world, you just need to stop hate and battles, and ebery one lived happy ever after.

12,10,14,5,2,10,13,46,2,3,9,2
Name: ??? (Her real name is Acapelia)
Gender: Female
Age: 15-18
Job: She doesn't tell her ocupation, in the middle of the adventure, she's taking a rest after exterminate someone.