Reviews for "EBF5 NPC Maker"

this for adventure mode :D 2,0,7,24,2,11,2,4,6,2,7,4

code: 12,0,10,13,2,2,29,2,6,4,33,2

Name: Arthur Burke

Story: Arthur is the owner of a small coffee plantation located far from the village (on the hill), where he creates and sells high-quality, rare medicine made from coffee. We often see Arthur holding a cup of coffee and dog name “Fancy” on his head. Arthur is a strong, police, relax, slow-moving and very friendly guy. In his spare time, he often reads books about medicine. Or create a new production plant. In fact, he is paranoid and manipulative. He usually plans to control anyone who looks be suspicious toward him with smiles on his face. Moreover, if he found someone to hurt his love. He will become a savage and violent man without feeling anything.

PS. Sorry for my grammar skill.

awesome to use to create your own characters and there are a lot of possible characters!
trevor: a nice guy that likes to help everyone. tries to teach evil people to be nice.
nicknames: trev, trevy
codes: normal:3,20,21,13,5,2,37,4,2,13,2,2
in battle: 2,10,4,31,2,2,20,26,7,16,6,4
undead: 9,10,11,50,2,2,2,3,2,15,2,2
undead in battle: 9,10,5,50,2,2,20,26,7,16,6,4

2,1,20,39,3,2,48,21,2,4,23,2
Name: Hilde

A huntress who's spent too long "out in the cold," following the trail of her personal white whale. That is to say, obviously a land-based monster, and mostly white to blend with its snowy environment -- you know what, it's a metaphorical whale, okay? It's probably some kind of yeti.

Anyway, she's just in civilization for a few days to get the materials to repair her dependable old rifle, and definitely not to take advantage of the creature comforts she's been missing while out in the (freezing cold) field.

11,15,8,17,2,2,2,11,7,4,47,8
once a dark demon kind slandered and framed for crimes against the balance contract between the heavens and hell must embark on a journey with his possessed scythe rahgnorrok to slay those that bring hs name to shame. ANSEM!